Hardy Industrial Technologies & Hardy Animal Nutrition
Loading & Unloading Hours – by Appointment Only
Contact Brittany Deener: 216-592-8355 x 606, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
For scheduling outside of these hours, help with directions to the plant at any time, access to our facility at the gate or any other services, please contact the plant directly at 440-350-6300 x 617 for 24/7 on-site assistance.
- Dry van loading hours: 8 am – 4 pm
- Bulk loading hours: 7 am – 8 pm
- Arrivals after 4 pm or 8 pm will be rescheduled for the first available appointment on the following business day.
- Trucks arriving late for their scheduled time or arriving without an appointment will be scheduled for the next available time slot. In some cases, this may be the following business day. Please promptly communicate any delays so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Inbound liquid bulk delivery loads must have all proper seals on trailers with each seal number listed on paperwork.
- Drivers must arrive with a copy of their last load-contained paperwork and where applicable, a copy of their certified wash ticket.
- Drivers must adhere to our plant’s transporter policies and safety procedures. A copy of these can also be provided at time of check-in or can be sent prior to pickup or delivery.