A Magnus International Group Company
Hardy Technical Services (HTS) researches and develops innovative oleochemical products. HTS serves as the center of development for Hardy Animal Nutrition and Hardy Industrial Technologies by testing potential raw materials, sampling and analyzing inbound raw materials, testing in-process samples, and all finished products.
Since Hardy Technical Services new lab opened in February of 2016, it has been instrumental in the integration of developing many new lines of product in both industrial and natural food industries.
HTS takes highest possible care while testing for quality control to ensure safety for all industrial and natural food products.
Advantages of our new onsite lab:
- American Oil Chemists’ Society (AOCS) test methods
- American fats and Oils Association (AFOA) test methods
- American Society for testing and materials (ASTM) test methods
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) test Methods
- Incoming, In-Process, and Final Product Inspection
- Pilot / Scale-Up Testing
- New Raw Material Evaluation
- Site Traffic Control and Security
- Degreed Laboratory Staff